Early Childhood Screening
Screenings are free and open to children between the ages of 2 years, 9 months
and 5 (not yet in Kindergarten) who reside within the Central School District #51
boundary. This screening is for children who may have possible developmental
delays in the following areas:
● Cognitive Skills--reasoning, thinking, and problem solving
● Daily Living Skills--self-help skill such as eating, dressing, and
● Motor Skills--use and control of large and small muscles
● Personal/Social Skills--interacting with others
● Communication Skills--ability to express thoughts and understand the
words of others
If a developmental delay is identified, we will discuss the need for further
assessment with you.
Fall screenings will be held on August 22 and 23, 2022.
Please call at 309-444-3580 before August 17, 2022 or click HERE to schedule an
appointment. *Appointments are required and must be scheduled.*
Spring screenings will be held on March 28, 2023.