Online Kindergarten Pre-Registration will be open on our website from March 1st-14th, 2022!
*Kindergarten students must be 5 years old by September 1, 2022 to be eligible for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Once you complete pre-registration, please bring your student's certified birth certificate, medical forms and 3 proofs of residency to the Central Primary Office.
- Medical forms are located under Registration Information on our website. Kindergarten students must have the following:
- Eye Exam
- Dental Exam
- Physical Exam
- School Supply Lists will be emailed to parents and posted on the website in June.
- Kindergarten Screening will be conducted over two days in the summer. Details will be available at a later date.
- Visit our website at www.central51.net for the latest information.
- Summer office hours at Central Primary School are 9:00-2:00pm, Monday-Thursday.
- Please contact the Central Primary School Office with any questions at 444-3580, option 0.